The primary purpose of this position is to deliver outstanding service which exceeds customer expectations. The Loan Assistant will support the efficient and effective delivery of credit and financial products and services to customers, assuring customer
needs are met personally or through other team members. It will be necessary to work closely with all team members to effectively meet all customer needs in the assigned territory. The Loan Assistant will provide operational support and administrative assistance. This
employee will build customer relationships through product promotion. This position requires the employee to learn and live CFC’s “Why Statement,” Core Values, Key Business Principles, and exhibit the competencies to create a culture of greatness within CFC.
of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Operations: Assists in daily accounting activities including posting and depositing incoming payments, disbursement of loan funds, loan verifications, and any other activity required for daily functions of the branch. Ensures that internal
controls are maintained in accordance with accounting principles and prescribed policies and procedures.
- Customer Service / General Administrative: Works with the Branch Office team in reaching business plan goals and objectives through effective product promotion. Ensures existing and potential customers receive prompt, courteous service,
and provides general information as to policies and procedures. Maintains a favorable Farm Credit image at a local level through public relations.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associate's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field.
- 1-2 years' specialized office experience preferred.
- Effective and efficient computer skills and use of MS Office programs.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Self-motivated, with ability and desire to learn and willingness to apply new procedures and concepts.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with solid oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction.
- Ability to travel overnight as needed for training.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted. EEO, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
For our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement, please click here.